Wednesday, May 15, 2019

20 Perfectly Southern Baby Girl Names

I have always loved names, but I have a soft spot in my heart for southern names. Maybe it is because I've watched way too many Matthew McConaughey movies or maybe because I frequently binge watch episodes of Fixer Upper.  I love Chip and Joanna Gaines, seriously they are such a fun couple and sometimes at one in the morning, they make me want to pick up my life, move to Texas, renovate a home and then buy a couple chickens, cows and horses.

So, I couldn't miss this opportunity to blog about 20 perfectly southern baby girl names. Let me know if you've used or are planning to use any of these adorable names.

Southern Baby Girl Names



5 comments:

  1. payback dollar have 12567 deals on 1622 store if your are interested so come on giving linkandget your desire deals.

    paybackdollar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your information is very interesting. Thank you for sharing...

    Custom Logo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to our site.
    Looking for a perfect logo design?
    Buy a logo with 6O% Off. Custom Logo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, thanks for the amazing share. Also, if you are visit our website if you are looking for assistance with your nursing assignment:

    Nursing Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete