Thursday, December 11, 2014

Liebster Award


Fabulous news! Recently, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Sarah-Ann from Faith Along the Way ! Thanks Sarah-Ann! Now you are probably wondering, well what is the Liebster Award? Liebster means sweetheart, darling and beloved person. The award is for new(ish) bloggers. 

As a part of accepting the award I had to nominate 11 of my favorite upcoming bloggers, who I must say are extremely talented. I also had to answer 11 questions... so here you go...

Liebster Award

Brittany @ Mommy's Lost Her Marbles

Nicole @ Family Table Treasures
Sara @Pieces of Influence
Leigh @ Your Teacher's Lounge
Chrystal @Curious Crafter
Gemma @ Life As Mommy of 2
Lindi @ Love Create Celebrate
Holly @ McCall Manor
Rachel @ The Dessert Chronicles
Stephanie @Sharing A to Z
Amy @Home Remedies RX


1. Write 3 words that describe your personality.
Caring, fun and dedicated

2. How did you choose your blog name?
My husband and I met in Disneyland during high school. Long story short we fell happily in love. The blog is a reminder of our love story and how to help mothers achieve everything Before The Clock Strikes Midnight. ;)

3. What subject did you dread in high school?
I despised my biotech high school class, which is ironic because in college I excelled in Microbiology! ha

4. When do you find time to write?
When the baby naps (which is rare and short-lived).

5. What did you want to be when you grew up?
My childhood dream was to become a Marine Biologist and/ or a Fashion Designer. I know those careers are polar opposites, but I loved both ideas. Clearly I didn't go down those career paths, but I still love trips to the beach and brand new shoes! ;)

6. Do you prefer city or country living? Why?
I love the country! To me life feels less hustle-and-bustle. After schooling our family hopes to move to the country and maybe have a cow or two ;) Farms present the opportunity to teach children how to work hard (at least that's what my Dad told me). 

7. What's your favorite quote and/or Bible verse and why?
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.  -John 14:27 Great reminder that He will ALWAYS comfort and embrace your aching and burdened heart. 

8. What's a goal you want to conquer in the next year? (It doesn't have to be blogging related.)
To learn more deeply how to put my trust in God. I plan to grow faith in Him to feel even more at peace. 

9. What is your favorite way to unwind and release stress?
Shopping and taking long walks!

10. Do you have another talent besides writing that you love?
I wish I had a larger kitchen because I love cooking!  Trying and inventing new recipes has been a fun hobby. 

11. What are three things on your bucket list?
1.Get married to my sweetheart - Check!
2.Travel across Southern Europe. 
3.Volunteer to help eliminate world-wide problems (women rights violations, lack of literacy, AIDS, and or other abuse against human rights.) 


15 comments:

  1. Aww, I loved getting to know you a little more! It's so cute that you met your husband in
    Disneyland. What a fun story! Thanks for passing the torch of the Leibster!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nomination and for reading! Merry Christmas Sarah Ann!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award, great post :) Great bucket list ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a bigger kitchen too! All my cooking shenanigans would go over much better if I had more space...and beautiful appliances ;)

    What a fun place to meet and fall in love! It's a real life fairy-tale.

    My husband wants to get a farm, and I think it would be fun, but I think I'd long for the city most days!

    It was a ton of fun reading about you, Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Charlee! It's good to know I'm not the only Mom out there who is longing for a lovely big kitchen! ;) Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  4. I loved finding more about you through your questions! We share the love for shopping...best stress release :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty this week.
    ~Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this amazing article, it is very informative post good work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. couponoutlet have 4000000 offers on 40000 sotres if you are interested so come on givining link and get your desire deals.
    couponoutlet

    ReplyDelete
  8. its very nice post and also informative thanks for sharing this amazing post.

    ReplyDelete



  9. I’ve learn some just right stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting.

    I wonder how so much attempt you set to make one of these great
    informative web site.
    Regards, coupon outlet

    ReplyDelete
  10. its very nice post and also informativr thanks for sharing this amazing post.
    coupon outlet

    ReplyDelete